175A Leake Street
Belmont WA 6104
- Air conditioned
Thank you for your enquiry FIRST NAME. Minic Property Group will be in touch shortly.
Minic Property Group
Property ID: 19073313
Under contract / Under offer
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
Looking for an upgrade to a contemporary and relaxing family lifestyle? Look no further when you secure this gorgeous double-storey townhouse with fantastic fittings and fixtures throughout for a life's change. Imagine yourself living in this easy care three-bedroom residence with wonderful home characteristics flowing from its elegant interior design to its well-appointed home layout. This immaculate home is in close proximity to schools, shops and a host of amenities peacefully located on 319sqm strata block.
* Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
* Spacious open plan living/dining area, plus upstairs living area
* Spacious kitchen with granite benchtop, quality stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
* Great ensuite master bedroom with walk-in robe
* Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Laundry with powder room and extra storage room
* Bonus under staircase storage room
* Delightful balcony outlook accessible from upstairs living area
* Outdoor Alfresco entertaining area
* Low maintenance paved courtyard
* Automatic remote-controlled shutter blinds on windows and doors
* Security double lock up garage, Ducted evaporative air conditioning system
* Floorings - Floating floorboards throughout the living areas; quality carpet floorings on staircase and all the bedrooms
* 319sqm strata block size
* Walking distance to tranquil parklands, local shops and restaurants, and transportation
* Close to Perth International Airport, Belmont Forum and Swan River
* Easy access via Tonkin Highway and Great Eastern Highway
"FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION - BIDDING SUBJECT TO FINANCE ALLOWED TO PRE-APPROVED APPLICANTS, $10,000 DEPOSIT ON FALL OF THE HAMMER AND OPTION OF A 30,60 OR 90 DAY SETTLEMENT PERIOD - CALL AGENT FOR FULL DETAILS AND CONDITIONS"
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST.
*** Disclaimer: Bidding to Start is a statement of the price as which bidding will start at the auction. It is not a statement of the 'reserve price' for the property, nor it is indicative of the value of the property. Any prospective buyers must rely on their own enquiries as to the value of the property in order to determine whether they can bid at auction. Bidding to Start is only a guide to assist all prospective buyers to determine whether the property is possibly in their price range.