1 Todd Avenue
Como WA 6152
- Air conditioned
Minic Property Group
Property ID: 19214123
Under contract / Under offer
ANOTHER SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!
This classical European-inspired residence has been beautifully done and ready for a tastefully lifted family lifestyle. From the moment you step inside the home, you will be impressed by the quality fittings and fixtures, including polished timber floorboards, durable wooden arch frames, decorative ceilings, double door and windows. All the areas of this home are very well appointed, featuring the living, kitchen and dining areas on the sides of the home, which leaves an uninterrupted walkway cutting through from the front entrance to the beautiful backyard. Located on a generous 1,012sqm block, this home is also easily accessible and in close proximity with a host of amenities. Be impressed by the details!
* Spacious living area with spectacular landscape view through the double door and windows
* Stunning chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Generous dining area
* Comfortable size bedrooms
* Stylish semi-ensuite bathrooms
* Bonus study/work area
* Laundry room with extra shower and toilet
* Outdoor Alfresco entertaining area with timber decking
* Beautiful manicured garden with Gazebo for relaxing
* High ornate ceilings with decorative ceiling designs
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Ducted air conditioning system
* Large three-car garage with individual access door at the rear of the home
* Close proximity to parklands, transportation, Penrhos College, shops, cafs and a host of amenities
* Just 10 minutes drive to Perth City and Burswood!
"FLEXIBLE TERM AUCTION - BIDDING SUBJECT TO FINANCE ALLOWED TO PRE-APPROVED APPLICANTS, $20,000 DEPOSIT ON FALL OF THE HAMMER AND OPTION OF A 30,60 OR 90 DAY SETTLEMENT PERIOD - CALL AGENT FOR FULL DETAILS AND CONDITIONS"
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST.
*** Disclaimer: Bidding to Start is a statement of the price as which bidding will start at the auction. It is not a statement of the 'reserve price' for the property, nor it is indicative of the value of the property. Any prospective buyers must rely on their own enquiries as to the value of the property in order to determine whether they can bid at auction. Bidding to Start is only a guide to assist all prospective buyers to determine whether the property is possibly in their price range.