Here is a stunning beachside home in the tightly held Abbey beachside pocket of Busselton.
It is not too often that modern homes with a finish to this spec come available at well below replacement cost.
Not only does the property have a commanding location, it also has the style to match the position.
- 4×2 plus study on 818m2 with rear access and a shed
- Less than 300 meters to the beach
- Only 70 meters to
a fantastic local park
- Massive home with 321m2 under the main roof
- Large front patio with double door entry to the home
- Open plan kitchen/living/ dining area with a built in wood heater
- Stunning kitchen with Corian bench tops, pullout drawers, high quality stainless appliances, breakfast bar, heaps of bench space
and a large walk in pantry
- Separate theatre room, separate study/5th bedroom,
two walk in storage/linen rooms
- Main living leads to alfresco through concertina doors
- Massive indoor/outdoor decked alfresco with wood heater.
- Huge master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- The second bedroom boasts a semi ensuite
- All the minor
bedrooms are double in size and
boast either built in robes
or walk in robes
- Boxed ceilings, feature lighting,
high quality flooring throughout
- Wood heater in main living as well as a 2nd wood heater in the alfresco
- Reticulated off a bore with quality landscaping
- Access to the rear of the property through the garage (plenty of room for a boat or caravan)
- Rear access leads to a large shed in the backyard
- State of the art heat pump hot water
This home is sure to impress and is guaranteed to represent excellent value in a fantastic beachside location.