Family Home in a Cul-De-Sac Location!
Situated in a quiet location in the heart of the Somerville Estate lies this fabulous family home. It’s original owners have raised their family here and created many long lasting memories, but the time has come to move on… and so here is your opportunity to raise your family in this wonderful home and create many more memories.
It’s features include:
* Built 1988 by Joondanna Constructions (this home won the Golden Key Award in 1988)
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom has a built in robe, ceiling fan and Ensuite (with shower and vanity, separate toilet)
* Minor bedrooms all have built in robes, 2 have ceiling fans
* Main bathroom has shower, vanity and bath
* Formal lounge and dining (gas point for heating)
* Open plan kitchen / meals / family / games
* Kitchen has new bench top, new doors, new Westinghouse appliances (gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher)
* Family room has a log fire, as well as a gas point
* Games room has a gas point, ceiling fan and brick bar. The games room can be closed off from the other casual living areas.
* Laundry has the second toilet
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Big colourbond patio over timber decking, ideal for entertaining
* Below ground spa
* 2 x grassed areas, with room for a pool if you want one, or keep as it is and let the kids and pets run wild!
* Garden shed
* Gas storage hot water
* Double garage with remote door
All this set on a spacious 721sqm block in a wonderful location close to schools, public transport, shopping, medical facilities including the upcoming Fiona Stanley Hospital and much more!
So jump to it and make it yours! Phone Leigh Moore for further details or to make your offer.