This 2006 quality built rear brick and tile villa with no strata fees in a small complex of 3 is a must see. With great attention to detail, such as enough room for large fridges, direct access from the garage and separate living zones this is sure to impress.
8 reasons why you must view this property
1. Private and large Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
2. Generous sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
3. TV or formal lounge ideal to relax in
4. Large open plan living area with direct access to alfresco area and garage
5. Ideal for any master chef, the kitchen comes with gas cooking, ample storage and bench space.
6. Large undercover entertainment area with low maintenance garden including automatic reticulation
7. No strata fees, you can insure with whom you like.
8. Comes with great tenants (lease until Nov 2014 at $450 per week) who would love to stay on.
Then there is the location. Not only can you walk to the train station or to the local shops. You are also only a short drive to the East Victoria Park cafe and shopping precinct. For students, it is easy access to Curtin University and FIFO will love the convenient access to Perth Airport. With the development of Burswood Crown Entertainment complex, including the new Stadium there is no doubt that Carlisle is located fantastically for future growth.
Council Rates: 1620.01 pa