This immaculately presented Devine built home is positioned at the head of a desirable cul de sac in the ever popular Arndell estate. With an extra wide frontage and stunning contemporary faade, this fantastic property offers an open plan design showcasing three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a free flowing dining and living area, quality kitchen, garden shed and double garage with drive through access. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- Comprising three bedrooms including the main bedroom appointed with walk in robe and en suite. Bedrooms two and three each fitted with double built in robes.
- The kitchen is a Chef’s delight with quality stainless steel appliances including oven, range hood and gas cook top, stone bench tops, extensive drawers, cupboards and overhead shelving, generous bench space and pantry.
- Spacious open plan dining and living room adjoining the kitchen with sliding doors leading to a paved outdoor entertaining area.
- Fantastic quiet court location, wide frontage, long driveway and ample off street parking set on a 548m2 block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access to the home and drive through access to the backyard, ducted heating, solar panels, garden shed, landscaped gardens and lots more.
Located about 22km from Melbourne’s CBD in sought after Arndell estate with 40% of land in the estate dedicated to parklands and reserves, three sporting grounds and future sports pavilion, walking tracks leading to Skeleton Creek Reserve and Federation Trail, onsite childcare centre and primary school, future community centre, and a short drive to nearby established amenity including Westbourne Grammar, Point Cook Town Centre, Sanctuary Lakes golf course, Werribee Zoo, Point Cook Coastal Park and future proposed Williams Landing Town Centre.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do