91 Clear Island Road is an architecturally designed, Victorian home. Meticulously restored by the current owners – there has been no expense spared, from the American Oak kitchen to the custom wool flooring and period features in the bar room.
Spread over a 1,080m2 block with 44 metres of waterfront, this family home offers:
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a powder room
- Main bedroom with ensuite and overlooks the bar room
- Separate formal living and dining rooms
- Parquetry and wooden floor boards throughout
- Custom built American oak study leading off the kitchen
- Free standing self-contained 1 bedroom guest house
- Outdoor entertaining deck enjoys expansive water views
- Water and skyline views from all the bedrooms
- Private and secure, at the end of a cul-de-sac, next to a park
- 5 minutes to cosmopolitan Broadbeach with all your dining, shopping and entertainment options.
To obtain a copy of the Sustainability Declaration please contact the office.