This is a very rare find in central Broadbeach Waters.
Subdued, tidy street appearance belies the spaciousness and style of this inviting family
home with 2 street entrances, ample garaging and workshop; suit tradesman.
Separate living zones would also adapt to home office or dual living.
· Quiet cul de sac in highly sought after central location
· Stroll to local shops for the paper and a coffee or a meal
· Warm, welcoming ambience
· Ideal floor plan for those who love to entertain
· Centrally located chef’s kitchen
· Sprawling billiard/rumpus room
· Well fitted bar servicing indoors and outdoors
· Stunning and expansive outdoor entertaining poolside
· 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
· Light, bright , well ventilated living areas
· Character, with heaps of
· Low maintenance gardens
· So private and peaceful
. Energy rating 4
. Insulated ceiling, roof and walls
Top capital growth area: highly sought after and so close to Pacific Fair,
Convention Centre, Casino, schools, restaurants and golden beaches.