Quietly positioned in the cul de sac end of Monaco Street and within 100m of Main River and a short stroll to the well known Albert Park and lake area – the location, design and flow of this home is what you will fall in love with.
* Stunning saltwater infinity edge pool with incredible night lighting
* Chefs kitchen with Ilvie 90cm gas cooktop and electric oven
* LG premium fridge with icemaker and Vintec wine fridge and Ilvie microwave
* Wood fire place and ducted air conditioning
* Back to base security, fully fenced and video com
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double marble vanity and beautiful views
* Great rumpus or media room (other end of home)
* Jetty and canoe/jet ski storage
* Alfresco with fridge, sink, BBQ and easy servery area from main kitchen
If you are thinking of selling your property or just curious about the current market, please do not hesitate to call Campbell Moore on 0414 3337222 for an obligation free market appraisal.
Broadbeach Waters is located inland of Broadbeach, a short 3 kilometres from Surfers Paradise and incorporates the Florida Gardens canal estate.
Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 10 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes away.
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
Please contact the Sales Consultant to view a copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property.