Exceptionally well renovated, this striking home with polished floorboards facing north to a wide sandy canal and only minutes to Main River is great value and is a must see!
* Three large bedrooms & study
* 2 main bedrooms with waterviews both with ensuite and walk in robe
* Caesarstone kitchen; quality stainless appliances
* Huge living; polished timber floors; outdoor flow
* Private large saltwater pool
* Double garage and double carport
* Exceptional boating facilities
* Bridge free to Main River just around the corner
* Handy location 5 minutes drive to Pacific Fair and to the beach
The Cypress Gardens neighbourhood is located on the south side of Nerang Broadbeach road, and is a quiet, secluded pocket of Broadbeach Waters. Consisiting mainly of canal and riverfront homes, the typical block size is around 700-800 m2 with many blocks 900m2-to over 1000m2. Cypress Gardens is a great place to live if you are a keen boatie as there are no bridges to the Main River, and dependant upon the size of your boat, the Broadwater can be reached in under 15 minutes. Cypress Gardens provides resdents with their own convenience store and park with Broadbeach only a 5 minute drive away offering international standards of shopping, a beachfront playground, the excitement of Juptiers Casino, restuarants, cafe’s and licenced clubs and bars. Cypress Gardens lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
For more information or the sustainability declaration on this property, see agents contact details.
Please contact the Sales Consultant to view a copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property.