Motivated owner says present all offers!
Looking for added income! Downstairs has a potential rental income of $600 per week. To have the opportunity to own this unique 1930s high set Queenslander in such a sought after location is extremely rare. This charming home positioned on a corner block will romance you. As you move through the home and out to the outdoor living area overlooking the enchanting gardens you will be smitten. All the rich character features of yesteryear blended with contemporary finishes have created a perfect place to call home for the family or rent out downstairs for extra income.
- Large spacious lounge with high ceiling, TandG walls
- Kauri polished timber floors, casement windows and French doors
- Modern solid timber kitchen with Chillagoe marble bench tops
- Beautiful renovated bathroom
- Glorious large deck overlooking Cairns International Tennis Centre and Parklands
- 3 bedrooms, large main with bay windows
- Bright and airy sunroom
- Air conditioned
- 4 bedrooms, main extra large- studio style
- Full modern kitchen
- Lounge room
- Professional landscaped gardens with water features
- Gorgeous outdoor entertaining area
- Abundant storage
- Stunningly designed wrought iron entry gates
- New solar hot water system recently installed
- 1.5kw solar panel system with 3kw converter
Everything is on your doorstep, The Esplanade, Olympic swimming pool, restaurants, transport, hospital, schools and shopping.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a Queenslander in a convenient sought after location to suit our ‘modern’ lifestyle needs.