With their eyes on another property in the area our owners are very keen to move on. Located in a surprisingly quiet location along Horizon Drive this beautifully renovated two-storey home is very well finished and is sure to impress.
The layout will suit a lot of lifestyles with dual living areas, separate dining area and of course, the outdoor covered patio for all those summer family barbeques. The luxury of working from home is also an option with a home office on the second floor, away from all the hustle and bustle of family life. All of this sits on a generous, fully fenced 626sqm block with plenty of back yard space for a pool or just room for the kids to run around.
Conveniently appointed only moments from Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and the Park Village shops, you are free to enjoy the quiet seclusion of your own generous backyard, and still have everything you need in close proximity.
Some of the many features include:
* 5 bedrooms – main of generous proportions and private ensuite with spa and his and her’s basins, stone benches and glossy tiles
* 3 bathrooms – bath in main and second shower on ground floor
* Double remote lock up garage with epoxy floor and brand new automatic gate
* Home office
* Beautiful kitchen with 600mm porcelain tiles, Caesarstone benches, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances incl. Samsung dishwasher and Fisher & Paykel oven and stove
* Easy-care, low maintenance lawn and garden, with plenty of room for a pool – 626sqm allotment
* Air-conditioning or ceiling fans in all rooms
* Separate lounge and living rooms plus formal and informal dining areas
* Laundry in third bathroom with direct access to outside
* Ducted vacuum throughout
* Tiled, undercover patio, perfect for entertaining
* Brisbane City Council rates:$1337.40 per annum