Amongst the hustle and bustle of the funky East Brisbane precinct, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers location, privacy, quality and best of all, uninterrupted city views.
Head in to find a spacious living and meals area complete with air-conditioning and a stylish modern colour palette.
The sleek kitchen offers Caesar stone bench tops, 2-Pac cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, glass splash back and ample storage.
Adjoining the living area is a lavish master bedroom with built-in robe, private balcony access and 2-way ensuite with 2-Pac vanity; a chic yet relaxing space for even the busiest of people.
In addition to these fantastic features, this second storey unit offers a large outdoor entertaining space with shade sail and an incredible city view – you could comfortably host a Sunday BBQ for 10 and still have room to move! Where else can you find a one bedroom unit with this much living space?
Within walking distance to QUT Gardens Point, the CBD, Kangaroo point, transport, schools and all local amenities, you will be hard pressed to beat this location.
This quiet complex also boasts a sparkling in-ground pool and entertaining area, security access and intercom system, secure car park and storage cage.
Very reasonable Body Corporate fees and an incredible rental yield – opportunities like this simply won’t last – Don’t miss your chance to inspect!
A full features list includes:
* One bedroom unit with incredible city views
* Modern and sleek finishes
* Designer kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, 2-Pac cabinetry, glass splash back and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Bedroom with built-in robes and 2-way bathroom, again with 2-Pac vanity
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Expansive balcony with shade sail and city views
* Tinted and double glazed doors for noise proofing and additional privacy
* Intercom system
* Sparkling in-ground pool in complex
* Secure car park
* Storage cage
* Security access
* Very reasonable body corporate fees
* Fantastic rental yield and occupancy rates
* Walking distance to QUT, City, Transport, shops, schools and social precincts including the Shafston Hotel, The ‘Gabba, and Kangaroo Point entertainment precinct
With properties in the area selling at record speeds, you’ll need to be quick to secure this chic cosmopolitan gem.
‘The Michael Spillane Team’ is best contacted on mobile phone to answer your questions.