Take a step back in time to this beautiful, luxurious and unique property boasting an 1860′s feel with elegant features you could only dream of having, leaving you with a sense of seclusion and tranquillity. Known as Little Forest, this property is set on 40 acres and contains 6 elegant country style cottages all of which have beautifully crafted timber flooring and high ceilings. Early morning sunrises and late afternoon sunsets will be a pleasure to watch from your very own fully timbered gazebo offering views you could only imagine living on. Along with cottages is this rare and exclusive train carriage which has been fully set up to live in and offers gas cooking, ducted heating, fancy cornices and your very own private bedroom. Little Forest has been attracting people such as artists and writers for over 40 years and offers a lifestyle that you won’t find on the market. This property is perfect for a family who could live in one of the large cottages and run a successful business on site, with all the hard work and renovations being done with no short cuts.
- 6 elegant cottages boasting beautiful country charm with gas, electricity and air conditioning
- Beautiful manicured gardens that are regularly maintained
- D.A approved to build a function centre
- Fully timbered gazebo with majestic views
- Rare and fully liveable train carriage with plenty of character and charm
- Million dollar business with functions being held such as parties, weddings and exclusive artists and writers regularly stopping by
- Various dams and bore water on site
- Heritage listed paperbark tress and eye catching landscapes
We guarantee you will not find another property like this on the market and may not ever have one like this on the market ever again. This property is the ideal investment property for someone that would like to take over the business and reward themselves with luxurious living.
This property represents truly outstanding value, and is located in a very private position in Alpine, which is the gateway to the Southern Highlands. Approximately 15 minutes to major shopping centres, schools and main rail line to the city. Approximately one hour’s drive to the city and 50 minutes to the beaches of Wollongong. Enquire today to book your private inspection…
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy of this listing, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. We encourage you to seek your own independent legal and / or financial advice prior to making any commitment or decision.