This immaculate two-bedroom, ground-floor apartment offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle
located in a highly sought-after position just two blocks from the beach on popular Darby
– Stunning polished hardwood floors, high ceilings and fresh paint throughout
– Large open-plan combined living/dining area
– Well-presented modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop and stainless steel appliances
– Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower over bath, and modern vanity
– Large built-ins to both bedrooms
– Small private balcony, plus large shared courtyard
– Internal laundry
Professional couples and singles will enjoy a casual beach lifestyle within easy walking
distance of Bar Beach and Darby Street’s popular cafes, and investors take note of the
solid rental yield on offer in this sought-after location.
Stunning polished hardwood floors and high ceilings create a sense of space and style in
the open-plan combined living/dining room.
The adjoining wrap-around kitchen offers plenty for the enthusiastic home chef with
ceramic cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
The renovated main bathroom is a standout feature of the property with crisp white floorto-
ceiling tiles offset by striking monochrome accents, plus contemporary vanity and
combined bath/shower with frameless glass screen.
There are beautiful polished hardwood floors and large built-ins to the two generous
bedrooms, and ceiling fans throughout keep the apartment cool in summer.
A small private balcony and large shared courtyard complete the package.
This is a superb location and a terrific investment opportunity in one of Newcastle’s most sought after beach-side suburbs.
Click here http://bit.ly/1xBqCYY for a virtual tour.
Please contact Sam Kolatchew and the friendly team at Chapman Property on 4926
Council rates: $936pa
Water rates: $864pa
Strata rates: $2048pa