Located in the historic village of Bellbrook stands this beautiful heritage listed home. Built in 1910 by Dan Dallis from Uralgurra the character flows through as it would have back in the day. The functional home has features exceeding most. 4 bedrooms + study + office, 2 bathrooms, 2 air conditioners, combustion wood heater and the best looking floor boards you can find.
The large timber kitchen features island bench servory, dishwasher and gas cooking. With separate dining and outdoor entertainment area and with verandahs on most sides there is plenty of outside living, catering for all seasons. Over the 40 acre property you will discover the property has great barbed wire fencing, steel yards and race, 5 bay shedding with workshop area, plenty of water with 2 dams as well as town water.
* Heritage listed Federation home
* 4 bedrooms, study + office, 2 bathrooms
* 2 air conditioners and combustion wood heaters
* Large timber kitchen, dishwasher, gas cooktop
* Separate dining and outside entertainment area
* 17.68 hectares (40 acres), stockyard and chute
* 2 dams, fully fenced, 5 bay shedding and work shop area and town water supply