- “Orana” 141 Nandowra Rd, Scone, in the Upper Hunter Valley, offers the astute investor the opportunity to gain access to arguably one of Scone’s finest thoroughbred properties with infrastructure in place & ready to take to the next phase.
- Located on Scone’s doorstep & strategically placed nearby some of Australia’s leading Thoroughbred operations including Yarraman Park, Wakefield, Dalmore & Crowningstone, the property lends itself to those with equine interests at heart.
- “Orana” over the years has had its share of champions raised in its paddocks (as it was originally part of the former Wakefield Stud), including Subzero, Bullwinkle, Angst & Nocturnelle to name a few.
- The country is 100% productive, incorporating 125.75 acres (50.89ha) of fertile alluvial flats, frontage to the Dartbrook & pastures improved annually.
- Infrastructure includes 10 paddocks (most double fenced) to accommodate Thoroughbreds, timber yards (all watered) with loading ramp, a new 2 bay 11m x 8m shed with vet room & crush/handling area, 2 day shelters, with gravelled roads internally & tree-lined laneways throughout.
- Water is via a new gravel collared well & submersible electric pump (pumping 36,000 litres/hour), with a 50 megalitre Dartbrook well license. All paddocks are serviced by 150mm PVC irrigation underground mains.
Don’t miss an opportunity to purchase a property which is 100% quality throughout. Would suit all equine pursuits & is ready to incorporate the home of your choice.
For more information, please contact your exclusive selling agents, Landmark Harcourts Scone on 0421 721 733, 6545 1377 or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au
Tender closes 12pm Friday 30th May 2014.