1933 cottage with quality extensions on a generous sized block of 2216m2. Possibility for subdivision, B and B (STCC) or to build your own shed to store the boat, van and cars!
What we love about the home:
* Flexible floorplan with 146m2 of living space which can suit as a 3 or 4 bedroom home.
* Fresh coat of paint and vinyl floorboards installed.
* Living area with open fireplace.
* Bedroom 3 distanced from other living quarters with access from the carport (suitable study/home office).
* Roof storage, huge 2-way linen press cupboard and large walk-in pantry.
* Wooden benchtop kitchen with large gas cooktop and rangehood.
* Good sized bathroom with original bath.
* Potential to be setup as a bed and breakfast (STCC).
Additional features of the property:
* Great paved outdoor entertaining area with adjoining lawn for the children to play on.
* Garage/work shed with toilet.
* Ample parking spaces for 3 cars plus side access to the rear of the block.
* Easy to maintain and presentable gardens.
* Historic 1880s barn/shed.
* Chicken run and room for a veggie garden.
* NBN ready.
Only 15 minutes from facility rich Strathalbyn, 20 minutes from Goolwa, 40 minutes from Victor Harbour and only 10 minutes from the Langhorne Creek wine region. For city commuters you are only an hour from the Adelaide CBD. Feel free to call David Parkins to organise a viewing.