If this fits within the budget, be one of the first to view this sensational, owner occupied duplex and put yourself in the running to purchase..!!
With NO BODY CORP FEES, what a wonderful start as a first home, a perfect option if you are downsizing, or alternatively a wise purchase as an investment property.
Perfectly positioned opposite a children’s park, this modernized, 3 bedroom, split-level duplex could be just what you have been waiting for. Amongst an abundance of fantastic features, it is equipped with 8 solar panels powering a 1.5kW inverter, guaranteeing you save money on power..!!
With striking street appeal and bathed in natural light, this dwelling is overflowing with charisma, character and offers the new owner aplenty:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with fans
- Ensuited master bedroom at the rear with walk-in robes
- Air-conditioned open plan living spaces
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and views overlooking the park (dishwasher)
- Auto double lock-up garage
- Outdoor dining via multiple timber deck platforms
- Therapeutic ‘Entertainer 5 Seat Spa Bath’ with LED lighting (to remain)
- Shadesails at the front and rear
- Flat, fully fenced backyard for pets and play in safety
- Colourbond roof
You are within walking distance to a selection of quality schooling options and child-care centres, the Coomera City Shopping Centre, public transport and recreation facilities. A short 5 minute drive and you will arrive at the soon to be constructed Coomera Town Centre (Westfield) and/or on the M1 connecting you to Brisbane or the picturesque Gold Coast beaches..
Finesse Property is an independent, ‘sales-only’ real estate company dedicated to providing ‘excellence beyond expectation’ in servicing the needs of residential home owners. Shane Evans, the Principal/Licensee of the company, launched Finesse in 2010 and in that time has transacted over $35m in sales. Finesse has become one of the most prolific and highly successful property selling companies in the northern suburbs of the Gold Coast. With a conversion rate of 83% in 2013 and average days on market of 19, Finesse is committed to continuously providing exceptional service on both a professional and personable level.