SOLD under the hammer by the Grant Stephens Team!
Success has its rewards and this home epitomises the Gold Coast lifestyle like few others.
Incredibly clever, beautiful and spacious, this architect designed home is almost brand new and perfectly located on the Main River for boat enthusiasts who enjoy trips to the open ocean.
Close to Broadbeach – famous for its beaches, dining and nightlife plus a short drive to golf,
Schools, world class shopping and casino all within a 5-6 minute drive.
- Stunning designer kitchen with gorgeous SMEG appliances, rare granite benches and butlers pantry
- 9m Marina with power, water and ocean access
- Large office with 4 data points
- Incredible master bedroom with walk in robe, deluxe bathroom and large balcony to relax with a glass of wine in the evening or a good book
- Rumpus, gym, media and two family rooms
- Large balconies to drink in the main river vista and stunning sunsets whilst entertaining
- Homework station (could be easily converted to a bedroom or second office/study)
- All bedrooms have walk in robes and either semi ensuite or ensuite
- Five beautifully appointed bathrooms and two powder rooms
- Dynalite lighting control system (similar to C-Bus)
- 79 squares of brand new luxury living
- Laundry and indoor drying room facility
- LED lighting system for to cycle through vibrant colours to suit your mood
- Fully fenced salt water pool with lighting
- Smeg appliances including: 90cm induction cooktop, two convection ovens and microwave steam oven and clever cabinetry
- Wine room and library suitable for 150 bottles and hundreds of books
- Sweeping upstairs and downstairs balconies off main bedroom and living areas
- Third garage ideal for work room, storage, extra vehicles or studio
- High ceilings and two storey voids to create a super spacious environment
- Builders structural warranty of approximately five years
- Termite reticulations system
- Ducted air-conditioning system
- Security system
This home is a standout in every respect from the views, location, design and space to the enticing design elements rarely seen on the Gold Coast.
30 Sophie Avenue is a work of art day or night and so are the views which could be straight from an artist’s palette.
If you live here – you will never want to leave, but there can be only one lucky purchaser – so don’t delay viewing this magnificent home.
e at the O
** Floorplans available **
Broadbeach Waters is located inland of Broadbeach, a short 3 kilometres from Surfers Paradise and incorporates the Florida Gardens canal estate. Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 10 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
For more information on this home:
Contact Grant Stephens today on 0402 888 397 or
The Grant Stephens Team on 07 55544100
If you are thinking of selling your property or just curious about the current market, please do not hesitate to call Grant or one of The Grant Stephens Team for an appraisal.