This four bedroom house is close to Blackett Public School, Chifley College, Plumpton market place, Emerton Village, variety of shopping centers, schools, shops, amenities and public transport with an easy access to M4, M7 & more.
- Land 566m2 18 Metre Frontage
- Seperate lounge with split air-con and timber floor throughout
- Kitchen has plenty of cupboard space & timber floor
- Combined dining area next to kitchen
- Main bedroom with big built-in, timber floor.
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in to one bedroom & second window air-con
- Full bathroom with big size shower screens
- Front covered porch
- Good size internal laundry
- Outside Under cover pergola/deck for entertainment/barbecue
- Fully fenced well maintained backyard
- Detached garage & single carport side access.
Additional features: Good size rear yard, popular location
Council: $350 approx. per quarter
Rental Potential. $450 to $480 per week
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST LONG!
The property is conveniently located a short drive to Emerton Shops with Local Schools in the area. Plenty of shopping facilities with Westfields Mount Druitt a short drive away. Easy access to public transport, Mount Druitt Train Station, bus services and to the M4 motorway.
Feel free to directly call Joseph Vella on 0403 183 638 or Rod McIvor on 0433 189 715 to book your private viewing.
COVID19 – TO REGISTER YOUR INTERST AND HELP US ASCERTAIN POSSIBLE NUMBER OF ATTENDEES FOR THE OPEN HOME SO WE CAN MAINTAIN THE HIGHEST OF SAFETY STANDARDS, PLEASE COPY THE URL BELOW AND COMPLETE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ON THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOME PAGE!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on.
All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries to determine whether this information is, in fact, accurate.