Showcasing all the grandeur of a bygone era, ‘Anglyn’ was designed circa 1919 by the famous architect William Hardy Wilson. It offers solid full brick construction, exceptional craftsmanship & a wealth of special features (bell pull light switches, Czech chandiliers, cosy open fireplaces, lovely picture rails, Kauri timber floors & Spanish roof tiles). Beautifully presented throughout with a very graceful ambience, while still offering scope for buyers to cosmetically personalise.
- 5 bedrooms (4 with built-ins, ensuite with spabath)
- Study, 3 immaculate bathrooms, separate laundry
- Impressive front portico leading to wide entry hall
- Elegant formal living room & separate dining room
- Attractive eat-in kitchen with large walk-in pantry
- Superb sitting room (fireplace), great family room
- Separate rumpus/games/billiard room with a bar
- Wine cellar & huge storage areas on lower level
- 12.5 metre in-ground pebblecrete salt water pool
- Full sized ‘Supagrasse’ North/South tennis court
- Paved entertaining terrace with delightful outlook
- 2 car garage (internal access & automatic door)
- Off street parking for two cars in front courtyard
- R/C air-cond in the living areas & main bedroom
- Approx 1,625sqm land with landscaped gardens
- Bus at door to Gordon train station & Macquarie
- Short drive to several popular schools (Gordon
East Primary, PLC, Masada, Brigidine, Grammar)
S.O.L.D BY LJ HOOKER ST IVES!!
Enquires: Peter Ramsay – 0438 203 923
LJ HOOKER ST IVES – 9488 8200
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.