Rarely does such an opportunity present itself – approx. 917sqm of near level north facing land in a highly desired pocket of eastside Pymble. Whether you choose to build your dream home or further capitalize on the existing home, take advantage of this exclusive east side address and convenient location. Features include:
- Existing full brick 3 bedroom home, circa 1940′s
- Two living areas, open fire place
- Land Area 917sqm approx
- Land dimensions. Approx Width 20.1m and 45.5m depth.
- No significant tree or easement concerns
- 500m to bus stop for both Pymble and Turramurra stations
- Pymble Public School catchment, 900m walk away
- Convenient to PLC, Ravenswood, Knox Grammar, Barker College
- Easy access to St Ives shopping village and Pymble Golf Club
Contact: Robert Ward 0433 1000 68
Lisa-Marie Cauchois 0421 216 512
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.