Beautifully set in one of the prettiest streets in Canberra, this contemporary courtyard apartment is one of only twelve units located in the boutique Oakleaves complex. With a focus on indoor and outdoor living, the apartment enjoys level access, within walking distance of Green Square, Telopea Park, Kingston cafes and restaurants, buses and the Kingston Foreshore development and arts precinct.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with a north easterly positioning allowing plenty of natural light to stream through
- Newly renovated kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Spacious main bedroom with walk-in-robe
- Second bedroom with built-in-robe and both bedrooms enjoying direct courtyard access
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, built-in laundry facilities and adjoining WC
- Two generously proportioned alfresco entertaining courtyards at front and rear, both partially covered, with low maintenance landscaping
- Recently refreshed throughout with new carpets and internal paint
- Well managed double brick construction security complex with nicely landscaped common property grounds
- Single car space in remote controlled security garage
- Home office/storage, security screens
- Rates: $315.25 / quarter (approx.)
- Strata Levy / Body Corporate: $1100 / quarter (approx.)
With beautiful surrounds and undeniable convenience, this apartment offers a phenomenal lifestyle opportunity.