Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac at the end of Victoria Street, this smart one bedroom apartment is located in the security ‘Gemini’ building and makes a perfect inner-city apartment. Featuring:
- Spacious combined living/dining area filled with light
- Smart kitchen with a fridge and a dishwasher
- Electric Stovetop
- Recently updated modern bathroom
- Lift and Security Building
- Scrambled parking
- Fantastic communal rooftop entertaining terrace with pool, BBQ, bathroom and stunning city
and harbour views
- Steps to restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs of the Cross and fine dining on the finger
wharf at Woolloomooloo
The Area – Potts Point
Once a thriving hub for Sydney’s Bohemia, Potts Point has evolved to be an enclave of juxtapositions that is slightly offbeat and funky. From the quiet residential streets of gorgeous Art Deco and Victorian homes to the busy, noisy and neon-lit streets of Kings Cross, Potts Point has it all, including an incredible caf and dining culture with tantalising flavours from across the world. (Source – Sitchu)
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **