What sets this home apart from the others is it’s set on nearly 2,000sqm of land, with a great brick workshop or double garage at the front PLUS another powered workshop out the back. You’re also located within walking distance to the train station and the shops.
From the moment you enter this home you’ll know you’re somewhere special. It’s a pleasure to present, and you’ll notice there’s not a cent to spend inside or out. To the right when you walk in you’ve got a beautiful big master bedroom, plus a separate study. Then a lovely big spacious formal lounge and dining, leading through to a beautiful kitchen that has its very own family and meals area.
That leads to the minor bedrooms which are all double sized with built in robes.
On top of that you then lead outside to a wonderful al fresco area with plenty of room for the family. Its own bar area and a below ground pool and gazebo.
- 4 double size bedrooms with BIR’s
- 2 bathrooms
- Gorgeous master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Separate study
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Beautiful open plan kitchen, family and meals area
- Amazing al fresco area with bar, gazebo and below ground pool
- Brick workshop or double garage at the front of the home
- Additional powered workshop out the back
- Massive 1,973sqm of land
Want to have a look through this home? Call Brendan Leahy on 0439 998 867 or book your private viewing at the link.