LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 83 Knightsbridge Avenue, Altona Meadows. A stately home with an abundance of space throughout, this double-storey residence delivers the utmost in substantial family living. Comprising four living zones, four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms and double car accommodation, this property is well suited to growing families and executive buyers. Perfectly positioned in the leafy and family-oriented suburb of Altona Meadows, this convenient property is just moments from local shops, schools and parklands.
- This magnificent residence encompasses an impressive 328.7m2 (approx.) of living, the lower level offering formal lounge and dining spaces, a separate den / study and an open plan family and meals zone, plus a generous media room and balcony upstairs.
- The well-appointed kitchen accommodates the needs of a family with ease, with extensive preparation space and superb storage including timber-look cabinetry and a walk-in pantry. Stainless-steel appliances include a gas cooktop, canopy rangehood, wall-mounted oven and dishwasher, complemented by a tiled splash back.
- Devoted to rest and relaxation, the upper level offers four spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes and shared access to the family bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet. The palatial master suite is a true parents retreat with a beautiful bay window, his-and-hers walk-in-robes and a luxurious ensuite with spa bath and double vanity.
- Constructed by Henley Homes, this 18-year-old residence enjoys a spectacular 530m2 (approx.) block, the fully fenced grounds complete with landscaped gardens and grassy lawns. The enclosed alfresco provides the perfect setting for year-round entertaining, while the home handyman will enjoy the powered outdoor shed.
- Further highlights include a double remote-control garage with internal access, a separate laundry with storage, guest powder room, security alarm, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, 3 x split system air conditioners, vertical blinds, external roller shutters and downlights throughout.
This brilliant location offers peaceful and convenient living, just moments from Central Square Shopping Centre. Local schools include Altona Green Primary School, Altona Meadows Primary School and Laverton P-12 College, while pristine recreational reserves include Bruce Comben Reserve, Altona Green Park and Truganina Park. Well positioned for commuters, this location offers easy access to both Aircraft and Laverton Stations, bus services and the M1 Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.