Gareth Dickins and LJ Hooker are proud to present this delightful 4 bedroom family home or investment opportunity to the marketplace. Buyers in need of room to move will appreciate the functional floorplan and spacious outdoor entertaining area. This property is also perfect for any investor wanting to take advantage of the current market.
Set on (approx.) 564 square meters and overlooks vast parklands that come complete with a playground along with a tennis/basketball court and more.
The home itself has been freshly painted internally and also has just had a the roof repainted.
There is plenty to offer including:
- A generous sized living room
- An updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- The spacious meals area has plenty of room for the larger family and overlooks the entertainment area
- The master bedroom boasts a walk through robe that leads into the neat and tidy ensuite with an oversized shower
- Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 run are serviced by the neat and tidy 2 way bathroom
- The spacious laundry houses a built in cupboard
- Heating and cooling are taken care of with evaporative ducted air-conditioning along with a gas wall furnace, plus roller shutters for that extra added privacy
- The solar system takes the sting out of those pesky power bills
- Outside is a large A pitch verandah (great for those family get togethers)
- The large garage with a roller door would make a great workshop for the handy man
- The carport under the main roof has a roller door
- Established gardens surround the property
For all shopping amenities find yourself just minutes from Whites Road Complex, where you will find Woolworths, Drakes and Hollywood Plaza which will cater for retail and grocery needs. Several Schools are nearby including Paralowie R-12, Bethany Christian School, Temple Christian College and Riverdale Primary just to name a few. Also, find yourself just a short hop, skip and jump to numerous parklands for those weekend strolls, reserves, playgrounds, recreation, and exercise. With public transport so close and a 11-minute drive to Salisbury City; and quick access to Port Wakefield Road will ensure the daily commute to and from the CBD is a brief one.
Call Gareth Dickins today for more information or come along to the viewing!
This opportunity won’t last long in this current hot market.
We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
Due to the latest Federal Government restrictions regarding containment of COVID-19; LJ Hooker will be implementing the necessary changes to viewing protocol.
If you are interested in viewing this property, please contact the Agent listed and we will be more than happy to discuss the options available.
Thanking you all in advance for your understanding and co-operation.