Be the envy of your family and friends! A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained modern day sandstone family home in the prestigious city fringe suburb of Broadview. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area, all set on a maintainable 400sqm (approximate). Whether you’re looking for the convenient lifestyle surrounded by many chic restaurants and cafe’s close by or the impressive circa 2008 modern day character home, this will sure to impress the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Study or nursery
- Light filled formal lounge with gas log fire
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Under cover alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced yards with recently landscaped gardens
- Backyard with garden shed and fire pit
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through access to rear yard
- Heritage front fence and pedestrian gate
- Plantation shutters on bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
- Recently painted internal and frontage
- Alarm system
- NBN ready
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and the new Drakes Collinswood, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes away is also the vibrant Prospect Road cafe and shopping strip.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).