The Sellers have relocated and are now ready to part ways with their charming, character filled Post War home. For Over 10 years, 5 Kruger Street offered this family the benefits of a great location, a peaceful Street and a quality home all packaged on a 708m2 fully fenced block. Now these benefits can be yours!
The kitchen and bathroom have been renovated to complement the original character features while integrating all the modern conveniences you could hope for, including dishwasher, new over and cooktop. The light and airy living space is separated from the oversized kitchen and dining by the beautiful original French doors. Both bedrooms are a generous size feel even larger thanks to the high ceilings.
The fully fenced yard offers side access, ideal for boats, trailers additional vehicles, as well as a carport and single garage. There is also a emphasis on sustainability, with a huge 4kw Solar system, as well as a water tank to help keep lawns and gardens green all year round and even a chicken coup as currently configured.
For your opportunity to view this very neat, tidy and well presented home, please call to arrange your private inspection or see me at the open homes.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Light and airy, air conditioned living spaces and inviting layout.
- Renovated Kitchen with tiled splashback, dishwasher and near new oven and cook top.
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c.
- Original Character features including high ceilings, polished timber floors, and original doors.
- 2 Generous sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- Security Screens and doors throughout for added piece of mind.
- Huge 4kw Solar System + Water tank and chicken coup for sustainable living
- Well established trees and gardens
- Fully Fenced 708m2 yard with excellent side access via a second driveway
- 2 Car accommodation with single garage and carport
- Near new roof in excellent condition.
BENEFITS OF THIS FANTASTIC LOCATION INCLUDE*:
- Walk to Rail, only 850m2 to Booval train station
- Only 1km to Booval fair shopping centre and Aldi, including Woolworths, Big W and a variety of other retail stores.
- Less than a 10 Minute Drive to the Ipswich CBD, Ipswich Hospital and some of the area’s best Private and Public Schools.
- Only 200m to Booval shopping district, including Harvey Norman, Mcdonalds, and other retail outlets.
Call for an inspection today – You won’t want to miss this opportunity!