Located high on the hill in The Outlook at Highland Park, you will find this wonderful 2 storey family home that boasts absolutely jaw dropping views of the Gold Coast city skyline. Built by Clarendon homes, this home has been built to perfection and has a dual living layout that would spark interest in any family that is looking for a spectacular home like this one.
Downstairs features 4 double bedrooms with built in robes and a spacious rumpus room that has access to the covered outdoor entertaining area and the backyard also offers plenty of room for a plunge pool to be installed for those hot summer days.
Upstairs you will find the extra large master bedroom with a beautiful spa bath ensuite and 2 huge living areas, plus a dining room. The dining area flows out seamlessly to the large breezy balcony that offers the spectacular views that we have all been chasing. The modern kitchen has a breakfast bar and feature quality stainless steel appliances.
Property features include:
- 2 storey, dual living, 384 square meters of living space
- 4 double sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Extra large master bedroom with spa in the ensuite
- 2 modern bathrooms + powder room
- 2 spacious living areas upstairs plus a dining area
- Large rumpus downstairs
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances
- 2 x split system cycle air conditioners
- Upstairs balcony with spectacular views
- Well established gardens and grounds
- Down lights and Holland blinds throughout
- Very breezy throughout the entire home
- 2 x 3,000 litre rain water catchment tanks with a pump
- Flat block with room for a plunge pool,
- Fully fenced yard and private outlook
- 2 car garage with plenty of driveway space
Close to all amenities like schools, shops, restaurants and cafes, this home is in an excellent location for the growing family. For more information or to arrange a private viewing, contact us now about this wonderful family home.