Unassuming from the outset, this quintessential family home boasts the best position in this quiet Broadbeach Waters cul de sac with wide water views, a sandy beach to envy and only metres from Main River. Designed over 2 levels, the updated home is orientated around a plethora of wonderfully open living and entertaining spaces with waterside swimming pool.
Just moments to the beach, the restaurants and shops of Broadbeach, as well as exclusive schools, this golden opportunity is not to be missed. Enjoy a comfortable waterfront lifestyle, use as an easy living weekender, renovate to make your own or build your dream home.
- Point position with 24m of water frontage, sandy beach, jetty
- Freshly painted in neutral tones, new flooring throughout
- Granite and gas kitchen looks out over the pool and water
- Open kitchen, family and meals areas with sunny courtyard
- Separate media and rumpus rooms, air conditioning
- Waterside master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Additional lower level ensuited bedroom or home office
- 554sqm block, waterfront swimming pool, flat grassed backyard
- Double carport plus additional secure parking for boat or caravan
- Solar, plenty of storage throughout including multiple garden sheds
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.