You will be immediately struck by the architectural flair and superior design of this apartment, which is located on the 3rd floor of the impressively stylish boutique Harmony development. With just 50 apartments over 8 levels sharing just a rooftop deck body corporate fees are low.
This light-filled apartment offers the discerning buyer a home of first-class finishes and superior construction. Features include:
- Exceptionally well-devised open plan living with plush carpet, timber floors, natural contemporary lighting and air-conditioning
- Seamless connection to a lovely private balcony – perfect for entertaining!
- Meticulously designed kitchen with European appliances and glass splashback
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, air-conditioning and plush carpet
- Main bedroom also has an ensuite and balcony access
- 1 secure car park
- Stylish and architecturally designed boutique building with striking facade and foyer areas consisting of artwork, wood panelling, greenery and contemporary tiles
A lively mixture of Brisbane’s best cafes, restaurants and shops are all on your doorstep – the residents of Harmony have effortless access to all that South Brisbane and the CBD have on offer! Also high-frequency buses to the CBD and CityCat ferry services with direct links to UQ in St Lucia, and South Brisbane Railway Station and the Cultural Centre Busway Station provide quick access to the suburbs. Walkers and cyclists are also well catered for with pedestrian and cycle paths along the river.
$530 per week potential rent for the investor
Body Corporate $3633 per annum