Auction Location: Onsite, 92 Great Buckingham Street, Redfern.
A home of enduring elegance, grandeur and charm, this magnificent Victorian home is positioned on the largest terrace block in Redfern’s most esteemed street. Located between Prince Alfred & Redfern parks amongst a number of vibrant cafés, bars and dining with easy access to the city and a variety of transport options just a short walk away.
- Landmark home on c209sqm block sharing only one common wall
- Gorgeous c7.1m wide frontage features a welcoming tiled front porch
- Generous lounge and formal dining beneath a soaring ceiling
- Huge kitchen/dining area perfect for relaxed family meals
- Sunny rear courtyard area offers ample potential to entertain
- Large bedrooms, private master balcony with leafy outlook
- Versatile upstairs fourth bedroom or light filled home office
- Renovated main bathroom with rain shower, freestanding bathtub
- Handy side access, off street parking with potential for two cars
- Near schools, parks, transport, entertainment, cafes and the city
Auction Onsite 9.30am Saturday 26th June 2021
Water $271pq approx.
Council $511pq approx.
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries and not on the information contained herein. Figures and details are subject to change without further notice.