This two bedroom unit on the first floor has just been renovated throughout and offers a bright and open living area in a small complex of 9 units. The property has been freshly painted throughout, new blinds installed, timber floor sanded and stained, updated bathroom and new built in robes. There’s nothing left to do, it’s ready for you to move in and make it your new home.
The property is set in a convenient location at the Clovelly end of Randwick and only a short drive to both Coogee Beach and Clovelly beach as well as being close to the Prince of Wales, UNINSW and Randwick Shopping precinct with plenty of public transport. If you’re looking to downsize, a first home buyer or investor then it’s a great opportunity.
* Two oversized bedrooms both with brand new built ins and floating timber floors
* Good size living and dining area with freshly sanded & stained parquetry timber flooring.
* Renovated tiled bathroom with combined bath and shower recess
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space and dishwasher
* Internal laundry and lock up garage
* Split system Air conditioner and security entry to building
* Well maintained complex with low strata fees
Strata:$694 per quarter
Council:$387 per quarter
Water:$144 per quarter
Please contact Stephen Cachia on 0410339988 for all enquiries
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.