This stylish apartment is located 200 metres from the stunning waters of Maroubra Beach as well as the vibrant village atmosphere of Mckeon Street with great cafes, Bars and Restaurants as well as the active coastal lifestyle that’s on offer at Maroubra Beach
The unit itself offers direct private keyless entry to the property and you are greeted by the sun drenched sitting room as you open the front door. The living and dining areas are expansive and connect to the stylish kitchen which is fit for a gourmet chef, with 5 burner gas stove, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, sleek cabinetry with built in dishwasher as well as a fully plumbed double door refrigerator, the property also comes with a shared parking space.
With 3 bedrooms on offer, they all come with built ins, timber flooring and the master comes also includes air conditioning. The bathroom is fully tiled from floor to ceiling and has been fitted with high end fittings and finishes, it also comes with an instant gas hot water system so you will never run out of hot water on a cold winter’s day.
All in all the apartment truly offers a great lifestyle and homely setting as soon as you walk into the property your eyes will be delighted with the fittings and finishes on offer including high ceilings, timber flooring, LED lighting, it truly is a stunning apartment and your chance to secure this residence in Maroubra Beach.
* Shared off street parking space
* Designer kitchen with gas cooking and Caesar stone benchtop
* Three bedrooms with build ins and AC in master
* Combined living and dining area
* Includes dishwasher and fridge
* Stylish fully tiled bathroom and frameless shower recess
* Genuine Oak timber floors throughout
* Lush green gardens and common outdoor area
* Storage area & external laundry
Please contact Stephen Cachia for all enquiries and to book in your private inspection on 0410339988
â¢ Strata: $905 per quarter
â¢ Water: $150.99 per quarter
â¢ Council rates: $396.76 per quarter
* We Offer a Covid Safe Service, there are strict rules of entry to the property so if you are suffering with any cold or flu symptoms we will not be able to offer you physical access to the property however we can offer you a Facetime inspection. We will require everyone to register as per government regulations as well as use hand sanitizer when you enter the property. Mask on is also mandatory. These measure are to protect everyone in our community and we thank you for your understanding.