This beautifully presented home is meticulously presented, inspection will not disappoint. Immaculate throughout and fastidiously cared for and maintained by the original owners for the past 50 years. Located on the Far North Coast of NSW with pristine beaches one side and rain forest the other, what a great place to raise a family or get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The owners have transformed the home by adding an extension containing the main bedroom with ensuite and 4th bedroom upstairs. The kitchen and bathrooms have all been updated over time and present in excellent condition. The kitchen has modern appliances and loads of storage, the fussiest of home cooks will feel at ease in this practical work space. Additionally, there is an undercover entertainment area, BBQ space and poppys work shop, there is also a garden shed in the side yard. This is perfect for the family to move straight in or for the savvy investor to see healthy returns.
The lower level has two living areas, dining space, main bathroom, laundry and two large bedrooms. There is a dedicated office space ideal for the tradie or for those that want to work from home, this could also be used as a 5th bedroom.
Features at ground level;
- 2 bedrooms, both with built ins and one with split system air con.
- Formal and informal living with air conditioning
- Spotless bathroom.
- Updated kitchen with modern appliances, lots of bench space, cupboards and drawers.
- Covered front entrance
- Excellent paint throughout
- Covered side entertainment area, workshop space and BBQ area
- Long laundry with bench, access to side yard
- Single lock up garage with remote and carport plus a concrete slab for the van or trailer
- Main bedroom with ensuite and robe area plus spilt system air con.
- 4th bedroom with b.i.r
- Sitting area
5 Elizabeth St, East Lismore is in walking distance to schools, hospital, University, sporting grounds, Bowls club and just 3.3kms to the Lismore CBD, 35kms to Ballina airport and beaches and 113kms to Gold Coast airport.
Call Terry on 0412 988 577 for private viewing. N.B. Covid 19 protocols and practices are in place when viewing.