Presented in the established and highly desired suburb of Griffith is a two-bedroom apartment that would make the perfect first home or long term investment for any enthusiastic buyer. Close to the local Kingston shops, as well as Kingston Foreshore with an array of great cafes and restaurants on the water’s edge, this is an opportunity to take advantage of the Inner South lifestyle at its peak.
The bright, sunlit living and dining greet you from the front door, showcasing a modest balcony facing the tree-lined street. From here, the living space flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, garnished with Westinghouse appliances and breakfast bench. The two bedrooms offer full-functionality with built-in-robes and wide set windows, optimising the space and natural light in both.
From the many wonderful features, you will find:
- Combined living and dining area
- North-West facing balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen with Westinghouse appliances including dishwasher
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Two bedrooms and built-in-robes and large windows
- Covered carport
- Easy access to Lake Burley Griffin and Old Bus Depot
- Prime Inner South location
- Close to high-end restaurants, cafes and bars along the Kingston Foreshore
- Walking distance to the Kingston and Manuka ovals
- Skip, hop and jump from the Kingston shopping hub
Close to public transport lines, schools, Manuka and Kingston Ovals, Telopea Park, this location really lets you take full advantage of the best Kingston has to offer
Rates: $660 pq approx.
Land Tax (if rented) – $810pq approx.
Strata: $1,128pq approx.