Very rarely does a home of this calibre come up for sale in the highly sought after and tightly held pocket of Old Abbey Beachside Central. Here lies an exciting opportunity to live and play in one of the premier locations in Geographe Bay. This much loved four bedroom home has been a sheer delight to the current owners who have enjoyed being only one street back from the water and just a short 150 metre walk to the soft sands of Abbey beach.
* Situated on 911sqm and surrounded by established trees
* Extremely tidy 4 x 2 with ample storage throughout
* Recently renovated and landscaped with easy care gardens
* High cathedral ceilings in the living areas
* Upmarket and user friendly kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
* Reverse cycle ducted air con, tile fire, quality window treatments and light fittings throughout
* Spacious bedrooms with BIR and WIR in the master
* Massive east facing gabled outdoor entertaining area boasting a classy water feature, cafes blinds and easy access from the kitchen
* Bitumised drive and side access to the rear with a caravan shed, powered shed and a boat shed
* Separate 6×6 lockup powered shed reveals ample storage
* Easy care lawns and gardens are fully reticulated
* 400m drive to Abbey boat ramp
* Perfect family home or a dream holiday home
This home has created long lasting memories for the current owners and would do the same for the new owners lucky enough to live in this fantastic location.