Step inside this well presented and thoughtfully appointed home with open plan living and the growing family in mind. Situated in the Cambridge Private Estate in Abbey, you cannot build this home again for the asking price in Busselton. A very large home built by a reputable local builder in the southwest with extra living areas such as a internal theatre room, separate study area and butlers pantry. Modern tiles throughout all the living areas, wet areas and passages. Windows treated with ultra block blinds great for insulative properties. The large living area gives a very roomy feel, overlooked by the island bench for the breakfast bar and easy stacking, storage for dishes and cutlery out of the built in dishwasher. From the kitchen it makes an easy access to the outside alfresco on the northwest side of the home. Even better situated just behind the kitchen is the large laundry with benches perfect time management for the working parent. Fully landscaped on 513 sqm with a double lockup garage this double brick and tiled rendered home is all house, still boasting a decent sized back yard, 70 metres down the road from a well maintained park reserve and playground. This comfortable, roomy and functional house will suit the astute buyer looking for an upmarket home in this well established estate. All the hard work has been done, just move in and enjoy.
* Recently built home with fully insulated roof.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning, mains gas.
* 20sqm north west facing alfresco area under main roof.
* Double lockup garage.
* 4 bedrooms, all double size BIR and two bathrooms both with semi-frameless shower screens and two separate water closets.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, island bench and inbuilt fan forced oven with rangehood and tiled splashback.
* Quality tap ware and fittings throughout.
* 300mmfloor tiles in all living areas, carpets in the bedrooms.
* Fully reticulated lawns, established gardens.
* A short walk to parks and the Abbey Beach.
* In the Vasse Primary School catchment are