First impressions will last forever on this impressive property. Offering the new owner a superbly improved farm with absolute ease of management affording true lifestyle enjoyment, it is currently producing premium beef. Comprising 679 acres of prime versatile soil, with four titles and two homes it is one of the finest livestock properties in Gippsland. Blessed with excellent rainfall and massive water storage, extensive gravelled laneways and electrified fencing this fantastic pasture powerhouse delivers on all fronts with absolute ease of livestock management. Would be ideal also and adaptable to dairying or vegetable production.
A magnificent energy efficient residence handcrafted from local Mt Angus stone, architecturally designed with superior finish provides amazing privacy with commanding views across the district.
This property being pretty special invites and deserves inspection to appreciate all its features
* 679 acres (approx.), 4 titles, 2 homes, absolute privacy, priceless views,
* Unique craftsman built stone residence, 3 double b/r + study, fully featured, premium finish,
* 11 kms. excellent gravel laneways,53 paddocks (all direct access), fenced, gravel pit,
* Predominantly red soil, 176 ML licence, 5 picturesque treed dams, beautiful plantations,
* Premium pastures, high fertility, drought proof, reliable rainfall, excellent shelter, ,
* Exc. shedding includes cool room, computerised stock handling, secure yards, ramps etc,
* Full time experienced, professional farm manager (willing to continue in role)
* Low maintenance, very high productivity, farming with lifestyle at its absolute best.
For further information please contact the agent: Ray Cullen on 0429 977313