This neat and tidy one owner home, with easy access off Lonsdale Road, has a lovely outlook to the Hallett Cove Linear Trail. Walk along the trail to the R-12 School and the major shopping centre and stop at a playground along the way. The house is spacious and has been well looked after since it was built in 1991.
What we like most about this home is:
- The large master bedroom has a walk-in robe and an en-suite bathroom
- Formal lounge and dining rooms, near the front of the house, have lovely outlooks to the garden and beyond
- Spacious meals and family really provide room to move and also enjoy lovely outlooks
- The central kitchen has gas cooking, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Having ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning will keep you comfortable all year round
- Whether your entertaining in private or like to look out to the views you can be satisfied here as there are two pergolas
- Undercover parking for one car, but there’s room for another one or two behind the roller door, and there is power in the workhop/shed
- The gardens are very appealing but are not demanding of your time.
With the reserve just across the road, and the ease of access from the main road, this spacious and well maintained house at 1 Alfonso Drive Hallett Cove will please.
For more information please contact Graham Catt on 0423 023 742, or visit him at the Hallett Cove Shopping Centre.
Harcourts Plus. Everything you expect…Plus!