160 acres (64.75 Ha) situated in the heart of the Valley of the Lakes approximately just 1 hours drive to the shopping centres of Brisbane and Toowoomba, with frontage to Buaraba Creek and just 500m from Atkinsons Dam. This property has numerous improvements including a high-set 3 bedroom (all double sized with built-ins) home with spacious eat-in kitchen, 9ft ceilings, lounge dining combined, enclosed front verandah and a covered rear deck with a laundry and car accommodation underneath. Other improvements include:
* One Well, with power and pump.
* One Bore, with power and pump.
* 2 Dams, (pipes from the well).
* 10Ha (24.7 Acre) surface irrigation licence.
* 9 Fenced Paddocks, 6 of which have water hydrants connected to the creek through 4 mains.
* Prime loam soil – good for farming; has cattle and horses at present.
* All paddocks have improved pasture.
* Stock yards with race and crush.
* Large shed for workshop, equipment and hay storage.
* A second shed for chickens and prize Bantams, with 20 pens all with individual water supply.
Inspections strictly by appointment only.