We are giving you the rare opportunity to purchase this renovated 1950′s Queenslander. From the moment you walk in to this home you can see how everything is much loved and in tip top condition. All the hard work has been done, all you will need to do is unpack and enjoy this stunning home.
* Open plan living with bay window
* Huge kitchen with servery to back deck overlooking beautiful gardens
* Master bedroom with en suite and built in robes
* Tongue and groove walls with ornate plaster ceilings
* New ironbark polished timber floors
* Reverse cycle air conditioner in Main living area
* Silky oak casement windows and French doors
* Low maintenance tropical gardens with irrigation
* Fully fenced yard with side access for boat, caravan, pool etc
* Large workshop under house or room for the growing family
* Large laundry with extra space and 3rd toilet
* All this on 809m2 in quiet street
Don’t pass up this incredible opportunity to acquire a truly remarkable piece of property. This is the perfect home in the perfect location, close to bike tracks to Esplanade and Blue/Red arrow walking tracks Cairns High School Zone.