Craig Street is touted as the most sought after prestige enclave of executive homes in Wishart where properties are comparable to the elite of Carindale but with the advantage of closer amenities.
This magnificent house is appealing to the eye with its classic art deco styling, mixed with dramatic touches of black and stainless-steel against cafe latte paintwork. An architectural entrance-way makes a welcoming statement, swirling up to the impressive double doorway. The curves continue into the home where a clever floor-plan incorporates four levels within the double storey mansion. The full length of this million dollar street overlooks a natural reserve.
- Built-In Wardrobes to all bedrooms.
- Within Mansfield State High School catchment area.
- Close to Shops and Public Transport, M1, M3.
- Close to Garden City and Sunnybank shopping.
- Close to local park.
- Quiet and safe locality.
An outstanding executive lounge with elevated views dominates the third/main level; the kitchen, everyday meals, family and separate formal dining areas are around the corner at the end of an extensive formal hallway. An outdoor eating/entertainment area sits under a huge shaded patio which flows off the two dining areas; a servery from the kitchen window to an outdoor bench with storage doubles the counter-top space. The kitchen itself includes a gas cook-top, oven tower, pantry, an abundance of drawers and cupboards plus has a view of the bush reserve.
* The family quarters, also on level three, consist of three bedrooms; a king, double and king single with an ensuite (could be the Princess room or grandparent’s wing or the teenage retreat)! The bathrooms here are well supplied including a guest powder room.
* The master wing is located discreetly on the uppermost level of the home and includes a large ensuite with spa-bath and twin basins. A walk-in wardrobe plus the balcony with peaceful views across to the reserve complete this parent get-away.
* Ground level accommodates the three car garaging plus extra space (4th room) for a jet-ski or workshop and internal access to level one – the entrance hall and current music room with its towering ceiling and striking group of slim glass-brick windows.
* Extra features throughout the home include: -alarm system, security mesh and vacuum-maid; air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes in the family bedrooms. Flooring is predominantly tiles with new carpet in the bedrooms and sleek wooden venetians.
* The home wisely uses the land size effectively and is fully fenced with low maintenance established raised garden beds.
The local reserve is full of bird/wildlife; a choice of parks and walk-ways accommodate exercise, bikes, dogs and bike-way access to Garden City, adding to the life-style. An express bus to the CBD and easy access to the Gateway or M1 is nearby. Local schools (most importantly, located in the catchment area for MANSFIELD STATE HIGH SCHOOL), retail shopping and motorway access position the home well and with Westfield Garden City’s expansion plan well underway, the area is increasing in value.
Come to the open home or phone Ken for a private appointment to view.