We have a rare opportunity to secure large rural acreage half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
* 2 X 13.11Ha properties.
* Can be purchased as separate blocks or take the whole lot.
* 30 minutes drive to Gold Coast CBD, 40 Minutes to Brisbane Airport
* Currently a productive Sugar Cane farm.
* Elevated housing site on each block.
* Property is well drained
* Power to property boundary
* 1 minute to Boat ramp on Logan river
* Perfect for horses/cattle
Alberton is the most northern suburb of the Gold Coast and is best known for being part of the Rocky Point Sugar District. The area is mainly large property holdings covered in sugar cane with houses dotted among the paddocks. It has that rural charm and laid back country lifestyle with access to all the modern conveniences. It’s only a 10 minute drive to Ormeau or Beenleigh for the grocery shopping or to catch a train.