Move your family straight into this three-bedroom home that awaits your personal touch to create something truly special located close to Millner shops, minutes to Rapid Creek, Nightcliff Foreshore and Casuarina Shopping Centre, and less than 15 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Expansive covered verandah set amidst lush, established tropical gardens
- Huge fenced in-ground pool adjoins outdoor entertaining areas
- Spacious open-plan combined living/dining suits family living
- Living/dining opens onto verandah and garden through stunning French doors
- Well-presented family-sized kitchen with wall oven and garden outlook
- Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and combined bath/shower
- King-sized master bedroom with verandah access, built-in and air conditioning
- Generous second and third bedrooms with built-ins and air conditioning
- Large 3x6m garden shed suits workshop
- Internal laundry, plus plentiful off-street parking for several vehicles
Contemporary open-plan living meets an expansive outdoor lifestyle with huge in-ground pool and dual rear verandahs in this excellent three-bedroom family home that invites your personal touches to fulfill its vast potential and add significant value.
Enter into spacious open-plan combined living/dining that opens onto the expansive rear verandah through stunning French doors.
The large covered verandah connects to a second verandah for spacious outdoor entertaining, and both overlook the huge, fenced in-ground pool set amidst lush, established tropical gardens.
Back inside, the well-presented family-sized kitchen is located off the main living/dining room and features wall oven, plentiful cupboard space and a pleasant leafy outlook onto the rear verandah and tropical garden.
A hallway off the living/dining room extends past the generous second and third bedrooms both with built-ins and air conditioning and immaculate original bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and combined bath/shower.
The king-sized master bedroom enjoys a private position at the end of the hall where it opens on the second rear verandah and in-ground pool area. It also features built-in and air conditioning.
A large 3x6m garden shed would easily accommodate a generous workshop to suit the home hobbyist, and an internal laundry plus plentiful off-street parking for several vehicles completes the package.
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 891 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)