- Owned by the one family for the past 56 years, “Elgin” represents an immaculate beef, lucerne or horse operation in the heart of the Upper Hunter Valley.
- The farm is 95% arable with outstanding infrastructure throughout, perched on the banks of the Hunter River & located moments from Aberdeen, Scone & Muswellbrook.
- The brick home is a comfortable 4 bedrom with built ins throughout, 1 bathroom, modern kitchen, enclosed sunroom, gas heater & reverse cycle ducted A/C with a separate double lock up garage.
- The garden is mature with shade trees & pop up sprinklers, complemented by an in ground salt water pool & synthetic tennis court.
- Infrastructure includes a 3 bay machinery shed, large hay/storage shed, small work shed, steel & timber cattle yards, old dairy complex suitable for feed/tack room, 2 stables, 50hp river pump & 3 phase power, 22,000 litre concrete tank & well & 2 x 50 tonne grain silos.
- The farm has been pastured annually & is fenced into 7 paddocks, all with underground mains & excellent fencing throughout.
- Water is via a 10 megalitre general security license from the Hunter River, as well as a stock & domestic allocation. There is also a large lake on the original Hunter River bed that provides ample stock water as well.
- School bus at the door.
If you are after a mixed production small farm, close to all the Upper Hunter Valley has to offer with nothing further to spend, then make this property a must to inspect.
For further information, please contact your selling agents, Landmark Scone on 0421 721 733, 6545 1377 or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au