- Built from the ground up 7 years ago, this 25 acre rural lifestyle property is ready to be enjoyed by the equine and country life enthusiast
- The property is located opposite Segenhoe Thoroughbred Stud on Rouchel Rd at the southern end of the Segenhoe Valley, moments from the Hunter River, a 5 min drive to Aberdeen and 15 min drive to both Scone & Muswellbrook.
- The property is fenced into 5 paddocks of which one is a stallion run, with electric throughout.
- Infrastructure includes a 2 bay shed, 2 oversize stables, lock up tack/feed room and lock up workshop, a 20m x 30m horse arena and 3 phase power throughout.
- Water is from an easement to pump from the Hunter River via an 8 meg stock and domestic license, into 2in mains to the property with a valve to irrigate from. Storage is via 10,000 gallon tanks.
- The home is a very tidy 3 bedroom, steel frame with wrap around N/E facing verandah to capture the magnificent views from every room. It includes 2 x split system RS A/C, solar hot water with electric booster, ceiling fans throughout, built in wardrobes in every room, induction cooktop with electric oven, pantry, open plan kitchen/dining.
- The fenced house yard includes a cubby house and chook run.
- School bus at the front gate.
If you are after rural lifestyle with good infrastructure, well located and well priced, then look no further. An inspection is a must.
For more information, please contact your selling agents, Landmark Harcourts Scone on 0421 721 733, 6545 1377 or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au