- Riverview offers an exclusive 38 acres (15.4ha) of 100% usable, soft alluvial grazing flats overlooking the Hunter River & adjacent to Darley Thoroughbred Stud.
- The brick homestead includes 3 bedrooms, separate lounge area, kitchen/dining flowing into an undercover outdoor area overlooking the property.
- The low maintenance gardens have been carefully tended to provide shade and privacy from an array of established trees & shrubs
- Further infrastructure includes large machinery/hay shed, 6 horse day yards, vet/under cover horse prep area with a mare & foal crush and tack room.
- Water is a feature of the property via a well with an 18 megalitre license from an equipped well into an underground mains system.
- The property has excellent timber & metal horse fencing throughout & divided into 6 paddocks.
- School bus at your door
- Located moments from Aberdeen, 10min from Scone & 3 hours drive from Sydney in the heart of the Upper Hunter Valley.
This property is ready for the growing country family to move in & enjoy horses, cattle or both.
Rarely do rural properties of this outstanding quality & location present themselves to the market. An inspection is a must!
For information, please contact your Selling Agents, Landmark Scone on 65451377 or 0421721733 or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au